Use this service to:

● submit evidence documents to support your Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction claim.

● tell us about a Change in Circumstances that is not covered by the options below.

Completion takes around 5 minutes.

Before you start

If you need to notify us of a change of circumstances please check the links below. These links will take you to the most efficient way to process your request.

You will need your account/claim number to complete this form.

If you are a landlord you will need your payee reference number and last four digits of the bank account number we make payments to.

If you need help completing this form, please contact us on telephone number 01642 397108 for Council Tax and Business Rates, or 01642 393829 for Benefits and Benefits Landlords.

Data Protection

Your personal information will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. For information about how we use your information, please view our Privacy Notice